Fujitsu World Tour 2017 – Fujitsu Innovation Gathering
on May 23rd in Berlin
„Human Centric Innovation – Digital Co-Creation” – that’s the motto of the Fujitsu World Tour 2017.
The Fujitsu World Tour – the largest event of its kind in the world – will stop on May 23rd
In the STATION-Berlin.
Keynotes, breakout sessions, expert talks and showcases inform about the opportunities and challenges in the digital transformation, cybersecurity and industry.
In addition, Fujitsu Innovation Gathering will bring together international researchers and scientists from Fujitsu Laboratories in Europe, Japan, China and the US to demonstrate with concrete best practices which innovations have an inpactr on today’s digital world and tomorrow’s administration.
Die Highlights im Überblick
- ca. 750 IT decision makers from the worlds of politics, business and adminstratrions will be attending.
- Keynotes about the future of IT given by international experts and opinion Leaders.
- Breakout Sessions wioth leading IT-Experts
- Fujitsu Innovation Labs show current developments on Artificial Intelligence (AI), Industry 4.0 and Security
- Extensive exhibition showing many best practice and industry solutions
- Enjoyable ending with networking in a relaxed atmosphere